
Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid? 人生總是那么痛苦嗎?還是只有小時候是這樣? Always like this. 總是如此。
The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like. 我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過于分開以后,我將自己活成了你的樣子。
I am already grown up, I just get older. 我已經長大了,我正在變老。
歲月在你臉上刻下衰老,卻在我心底刮走回憶。成長是不得已的告別。
那吻一下如何,像演電影一樣。
I want love or death. 生無愛,吾寧死。
If I win, you keep me with you…for life. 如果我贏了,你要讓我一輩子…留在你身邊。
我們這一生最遺憾的事情之一,就是把我們最糟糕的一面留給了我們最親近的人。
How are you today? I've seen better days. 你今天好嗎? 越來越好了。
不要以為我不懂愛情,我的胃知道。它以前老是痛,現在確是暖暖的。
我死后請把我的骨灰帶在身旁遇到壞人就揚出去讓我最后一次保護你
True love doesn't mean being inseparable. It means being separated and nothing changes. 真愛并不意味著永不分離。 它意味著即使分開了,也沒有任何改變。
Why did you so mean to me?I need love,or die. 你為什么對我如此吝嗇?我需要愛,或是死亡?
Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go. 萊昂:你不會失去我。你讓我嘗到了生活的滋味。我想要快樂。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永遠不會再孤獨了,瑪蒂爾德。求你,走吧,寶貝,走。鎮定,現在就走,走。
It's always the same thing.It's when you start to become really afraid of death…that you learn to appreciate life. 事情總是這樣的只有當你真正感受到對死亡的恐懼,你才會學到要珍惜生命。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要么忙于生存,要么趕著去死
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. 這些墻很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高墻;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 強者自救,圣者渡人
Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
t floats around.It's got to land on somebody.It was my turn, that's all. 霉運到處漂浮,總有人要承受,我只是運氣不好罷了。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. 我不懂,是我們有著各自不同的命運,還是,我們只不過都是在風中,茫然飄蕩。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man. 我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什么都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的東西是什么。而后,做一個純簡的人。
You got to put the past behind you,before you can move on. 以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那么重要了。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
If you trust me ,I will be always with you when you need.如果你相信我,我就會在你需要的時候一直陪伴著你。
Shit happens. 糟糕的事難免會發生。
Aren't I going to be me? 我不能做自己嗎?
You come close ,but you never made it .And if you were gonna make it ,you would have made it before now . 你差點就成功了,到你不夠堅強。如果你成功了就不會出現在這兒了。
There's only so much fortune a man really needs, and the rest is just for showing off. 人真正需要的財富只有那么一些,剩下的只不過是用來炫耀罷了。
I'm not a smart man,but I know what love is. 我不是聰明人,但是我知道什么是愛。
You got to put the past behind you, before you can move on. 你得丟開以往的事,才能不斷繼續前進。
“甘,你將來想成為什么人?” “什么意思?我不能成為我自己嗎?”
我曾經聽人說過,當你不可以再擁有的時候。你唯一可以做的,就是讓自己不要忘記。
每個人都會經過這個階段,見到一座山,就想知道山后面是什么。我很想告訴他,可能翻過山后面,你會發現沒什么特別。回望之下,可能會覺得這一邊更好。
知不知道飲酒和飲水有什么區別?酒越飲越暖,水越喝越寒。
告訴你,你這樣看著我,可是非常有危險的。因為你隨時可能愛上我。
帝王將相,才人佳子的故事,諸位聽得不少。那些情情義義,恩恩愛愛,卿卿我我,都瑰麗莫名。根本不是人間顏色。 人間,只是抹去了脂粉的臉。